Saturday, April 13, 2013

ALHAMDULILLAH .. HAPPY BDAY TO ME ...

 
ON THIS DAY 14TH APRIL 1962 WHEN IT ALL STARTED ...
 
 
ALHAMDULILLAH  ... ALLAH SWT HAD GIVEN MY LIFE AND ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS THOUGHOUT MY ENTIRE 51 YEARS OF LIFE ...

ALL I WANT IS FOR ME TO GROW OLDER WISER IN IMAN AND TAQWA AND B BLESS WITH JANNAH IN THE HEREAFTER ...

TO B BLESS TO SEE WAJAH MY CREATOR  ALLAH SWT AND ALSO PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW  ...

I BEEN BLESS WITH A MOTHER WHO IS SO LOVING AND A FATHER WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME EVEN THRU' MY PRESENT TIME .. STILL GIVING ME PLENTY OF ADVICES NON STOP ..

AND MY HAPPINESS IS BLESS TO B WITH  MY HUSBAND AND KIDS ...THEY ARE WONDERFUL ...

I'M STRONG IN PERSEVERENCE AND FAITH ..SINCE I WAS YOUNG I HAD IT ALHAMDULILLAH ...

WITH THE FACEBOOK AND BLOG I MET ALL OF U FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD ... U NEVER SAY HI BUT U WERE THERE VISITIN MY PAGE TO FIND KNOWLEDGE AS I ALSO VISITED YOURS ...

THANK TO ALLAH SWT FOR ALL OF THIS  ...

I'M TRULY BLESS .. ALHAMDULILLAH

MAY MY LIFE JOURNNEY AND END AS A TRUE MUSLIMAH  ...  <3

AAMIINNN

No comments: