Issues regarding Supplications, their Virtues and Supplications of the Prophet (pbuh) -
باب الأمر بالدعاء وفضله وبيان جمل من أدعيته صلى الله عليه وسلم
An-Nu'man bin Bashir
(May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said,
"Du'a (supplication) is worship."
[Abu Dawud].
وعن النعمان بن بشير رضي الله عنهما عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "الدعاء هو العبادة".
Reference :
Riyad as-Salihin 1465
In-book reference:
Book 16, Hadith 1
Abu Dharr reported:
I said, “O Messenger of Allah, instruct me.”
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
“If you do a bad deed, follow it with a good deed to wipe it out.”
I said,
“O Messenger of Allah, is it a good deed to declare there is no God but Allah?”
The Prophet said,
“It is the best of good deeds.”
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 21487
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
WALLAHU A'LAM ..
Abu Dharr reported:
I said, “O Messenger of Allah, instruct me.”
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
“If you do a bad deed, follow it with a good deed to wipe it out.”
I said,
“O Messenger of Allah, is it a good deed to declare there is no God but Allah?”
The Prophet said,
“It is the best of good deeds.”
Source: Musnad Aḥmad 21487
Grade: Sahih (authentic)
according to Al-Albani
WALLAHU A'LAM ..


No comments:
Post a Comment